you are graduating from Massey University on 31st May 2018 in Wellington
Collections Massey University Wellington Campus, in Flax and Fern Rooms
May 9am – 7pm
May 8am – 1pm (for 2nd ceremony only)
Returns at the Michael Fowler Centre , Wakefield Street , Wellington
May 11am – 5:30pm
Maori / Pasifika Celebrations
June, At the end of the celebration at the venue
Late Returns Massey University Wellington Campus
June 10am – 2pm in the Pyramid
Collections from Massey University Wellington Campus
Returns at the Michael Fowler Centre : We advise robe return at the MFC where possible
- A friend may pick up your robes on your behalf but its better for you to do so and try your hat on for size.
- When collecting please bring your robe hire acknowledgment letter with you if possible.
- All collections Massey University are from the Flax and Fern rooms on the first floor of the Student Services Trust Building above Tussock Cafe. A Map is available in your Graduation Information booklet.
- If you want to return your robes later than Friday 1st June email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an extension to your hire time, free of charge. Returns later than Friday will incur a second hire fee if not pre-arranged.
- Late returns can be couriered back to us, please ensure that you include your contact details to avoid any late charges and courier to Academic Dress Hire, Refectory Road , Massey University, Tennent Drive, Palmerston North
- If attending the Alumni, Maori or Pasifika celebrations please retain your robes and return them to the Academic Dress Hire staff at the end your celebration.
- Please Note ; By placing your order with us you agree to your institution and us sharing your graduation details to ensure you receive the correct regalia for the correct graduation.