you are graduating from Massey University on 27 - 29 May 2020 in Wellington
Collections Massey University Wellington Campus, in Flax and Fern Rooms
Wednesday 27 May 9am – 7pm
Thursday 28 May 8am – 1pm
Returns at the Michael Fowler Centre, Wakefield Street , Wellington
Thursday 28 May 11am – 5:30pm
Maori / Pasifika Celebrations
Friday 29 May, At the end of the celebration at the venue
Late Returns Massey University Wellington Campus
Friday 29 May 10am – 1pm in the Pyramid
Collections from Massey University Wellington Campus (Click here to view the map)
Returns at the Michael Fowler Centre : We advise robe return at the MFC where possible
- A friend may pick up your robes on your behalf but its better for you to do so and try your hat on for size.
- When collecting please bring your robe hire acknowledgment letter with you if possible.
- All collections Massey University are from the Flax and Fern rooms on the first floor of the Student Services Trust Building above Tussock Cafe.
- A Map is available in your Graduation Information booklet.
- If you want to return your robes later than Friday 29 May please email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an extension to your hire time, free of charge. Returns later than Friday 31st May will incur a second hire fee if not pre-arranged.
- Late returns can be couriered back to us, please ensure that you include your contact details to avoid any late charges and courier to Academic Dress Hire, Refectory Road , Massey University, Tennent Drive, Palmerston North
- If attending the Alumni, Maori or Pasifika celebrations please retain your robes and return them to the Academic Dress Hire staff at the end your celebration.
- Please Note ; By placing your order with us you agree to your institution and us sharing your graduation details to ensure you receive the correct regalia for the correct graduation.